To My Dear and Loving Husband
致亲爱的丈夫
If ever two were one, then surely we;
若有并蒂连理,定是我和你;
If ever man were loved by wife, then thee;
若有男人被妻珍爱,定是你;
If ever wife was happy in a man,
若有女人徜徉于夫君的怀抱,
Compare with me, ye women, if you can.
婆娘们,有没有人敢跟我比。
I prize thy love more than whole mines of gold,
我珍惜你的爱胜过座座金山,
Or all the riches that the East doth hold.
胜过东印度公司的全部财产。
My love is such that rivers cannot quench,
我爱的火焰,江水无法熄灭,
Nor ought but love from thee, give recompense.
我的赤诚只有你的爱能偿谢。
Thy love is such I can no way repay;
你对我的深爱,我无以回报,
The heavens reward thee manifold, I pray.
我祈求上天,对你多多赏犒。
Then while we live, in love let's so persever
在世时,让我们如此爱一生,
That when we live no more, we may live ever.
在天时,生命才能获得永恒。
欢迎光临大耳朵论坛参与更多栏目: http://bbs.ebigear.com/thread-329031-1-1.html
大耳朵编辑:荣
|