Shark Tale
DREAM WORKS
I’ll get you out in a jiffy. 我将马上把你弄出来。
Keep holding your breath, little wormie. 继续呼吸,小虫虫。
Cry for freedom. 为自由欢呼。
You almost gave me a heart attack. 你要把我吓死了。
That song gives me the creeps. 这首歌让我起鸡皮疙瘩。
theme song. 主题曲。
You have no idea. 你不知道的。
Check it out. 让我们来看一下。
old school. 老土!
Thanks for covering for me. 谢谢你掩护我(帮我打卡)
You don’t mean that. 你不会是认真的。
That I’ve lived my life for my sons. 我是为我的儿子活着的。
Long story short. 长话短说。
You can’t be serious. 你不会是认真地吧。
I’m dead serious. 我非常的认真。
It takes more than muscle to run things. 这不是只需要力气就行的。
He’s got the brains. 他很有头脑。
He’s special. 他很不一样。
What does that suppose to mean? 那是什么意思啊?
Hey , what’s up. Man? 嗨,怎么了,老兄?
Why do you get yourself into these situations? 为什么你让你自己陷入这个境地?
I’m stuck down here. 我却一直在这里。
What’s the difference? 有什么不一样?
Dreams can begin small too. 梦想也可以从很小开始。
Don Lino: Hey. I bring you in here. Look you in the eye, tell you what’s what(告诉你该怎么做), and what(你想怎样)?
Sykes: What(怎样?)
Don Lino: What” what” (什么怎样?)
Sykes: You said what first.(没怎样,是你先说的)
Don Lino: I didn’t say what. I asked you what(我问你想怎样?).
Sykes: No, you said “And then, what?” (你说“想怎样”)I said “what?”(我说“怎样”?)
Don Lino: No, I said “what what”(我说你想怎样)like what what(怎样)?
Sykes: You said what first.
Don Lino: Now you are making fun of me?
Sykes: No, you misunderstood.
A Bug’s Life
DISNEY
I’m lost 我迷路了。
Stay calm. 保持冷静。
Nonsense. 胡说八道。
That’s it. 就是这样。
There you go. 做的很好。
Go ahead. 继续。
I’m always acting like the sky is falling. 我表现的总是好像天要掉下来一样。
What’s going on? 怎么了?
I swear. 我发誓。
Some could get hurt. 有人会受伤。
Leave her alone. 放开她
I didn’t mean for… 我不是故意的。
He can’t mess anything up. 他不会把事情弄糟。
I won’t let you down. 我不会让你失望。
I promise. 我发誓。
Something is in good hands. 情况很好。
Here I go. 我要走了。
No refunds. 不退票。
We’re on. 该我们表演了。
You’re all fired. 你们全被开除了。
Here we come. 我们来了。
I can’t help it. 我情不自禁。
Let’s face it. 让我们面对吧。
Fare well. 再见。
Get me out. 让我出去。
We’ll taKe the job. 我们接受工作。
Hold on 坐稳。
This is it. 就是这儿。
Run for your live. 逃命。
Somebody is/are very impressed. 佩服/ 印象深刻。
Knock somebody dead. 打死
You should be proud of yourself. 你应该为你骄傲。
You’re up. 该你了。
Are you kidding? 你开玩笑吗?
How dare you? 你胆子真大?
Good day to you, sir. 先生,再见。
Do me a little favor. 帮我个小忙。
I’m as good as dead. 死定了/完蛋了。
The so-called “warriors”. 所谓的战士。
Somebody is up to something. 有人在搞鬼。
den mother 干妈
screw up. 搞砸了
I own you an apology. 我欠你一个道歉。
For what? 为什么事?
Watch out! 当心!
Anthill 蚁穴
Don’t even say that. 说的没错。
Stand up to somebody. 反抗。
Did that hurt? 痛吗?
We’ll be ready for them. 我们将严阵以待。
Get to your posts! 各就各位!
Flea 跳蚤
circus 马戏团
Word of mouth got around. 消息传的快。
I figured it out. 我发现了。
Find out. 发现。
You lied to me. 你欺骗了我。
We ran out of time. 我们没有时间了。
Get over there. 去那边。
How do I look? 我看上去怎么样?
Like an idiot. 像个白痴。
You moron. 你个白痴。
End of story. 终结。
Maybe we can cheer him up a bit. 我们能让他开心点。
The bird won’t work. 那只鸟不起作用。
That bird is a guaranteed failure. 保证失败。
If it wasn’t for you,… 如果不是你,….
Walking stick 竹节虫
They’re rounding everyone up. 他们把每个人抓起来了。
It’s payback time. 报仇时间到了。
I’m going to wet myself. 我要尿裤子了。
On with the show. 好戏开始了。
He asked for it. 他要它。
Can’t tell. 不知道。
Let’s go out of here. 让我们离开这吧。
A direct hot. 命中目标。
Let this be a lesson to all you ants. 让这件事好好教训一下你们所有的蚂蚁。
I hate to interrupt. 我不想打扰。
You ants stay back. 你们蚂蚁都退后。
You cowards. 你是个胆小鬼。
After him. 追他。
Stay down 待好。
You loss. 你们的损失。 |