找回密码
 注册入学

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1078|回复: 0

别了,爱

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-27 15:19:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Farewell, Love
别了,爱
by Sir Thomas Wyatt
托马斯·怀特爵士
Farewell, Love, and all thy laws forever,
别了,爱以及你所有的法度,
Thy baited hooks shall tangle me no more;
你的诱钩再也无法把我缠绞;
Senec and Plato call me from thy lore,
塞尼卡和柏拉图否定你那套,
To perfect wealth my wit for to endeavor,
让我竭尽所能追求完美财富。
In blind error when I did persever,
我却盲目地一错再错入歧途,
Thy sharp repulse, that prikth aye so sore,
你厉声拒绝刺得我倍受煎熬,
Hath taught me to set in trifles no store
你教导我别对琐事斤斤计较,
And escape forth since liberty is lever.
挣脱束缚因为自由才会幸福。
Therefore farewell, go trouble younger hearts,
别了,去搅扰那些年轻的心,
And in me claim no more authority;
对我别再宣称你是什么权威;
With idle youth go use thy property,
对懒散青年把你的能耐发挥,
And therein spend thy many brittle darts.
把你的支支利箭都射向他们。
For hitherto though I have lost all my time,
迄今我虽失去我全部的时光,
Me lusteth no longer rotten boughs to climb.
却不再徒劳攀爬那根烂树桩。
欢迎光临大耳朵论坛参与更多栏目:  http://bbs.ebigear.com/thread-326567-1-1.html
                                                                       大耳朵编辑:荣
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册入学

本版积分规则

联系我们|Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|滚动|柠檬大学 ( 京ICP备13050917号-2 )

GMT+8, 2025-8-23 06:05 , Processed in 0.034490 second(s), 15 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.5 Licensed

© 2001-2025 Discuz! Team.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表