热播美国剧<越狱>经典台词(第一集)
第一集1 that ain't gonna cut it. 到时候就晚了
2 that worst of the worst are there.没有比它更糟糕
3 the government just stays back , keeps the perimeter. 政府也无能为力,只能设立警戒线
4 SONA'Saone-way street. SONA是一个有去无回的地方
5 what goes in, never comes out unless it's dead.无论什么东西进去,除非死了,否则无法出来
6 you got nothing to worry about.你没后顾之忧了
7 that's a heck ofa story,you two.你们俩的故事很厉害
8 I'm dying of thirst.我渴死了
9 Bite me 去死了你 (过来打我吧)
10 get used to it 快点适应这里的生活
11 That's a big irony真是讽刺
12 I could have sworn you get this up我可以说你策划这一切
13 They had me 我是被逼的
14 you're on your own. 你还是靠自己吧
15 wouldn't dream of it发梦都没有
16 if anything happens to her万一她有什么三长两短
17 whatever you're selling ,I'm not buying不管你说什么,我都不会买帐(相信你)
18 It's not for you to decide.这不是你说了算的。
19They figured we would just destroy ourselves. but instead , we've thrived.
他们以为我们自我毁灭,恰恰相反,我们壮大了
20 Right as rain千真万确
21 That'swhat practice does for you实践出真知
22 You realize that, don't you你明白了吗
23 I;m not going to make waves我不会惹事的
24 It wouldn't be within your power.你没这种能力
25 We deal with it directly as men我们以男人的方式当面解决
26 I think he gets the message. 我认为他懂了你的意思
27 will do好的
28 Of sorts差不多
29I think as you can tell我想你也能明白。
30 you don't have to pander me 你不需要迎合我
31 One more word from you别废话,否则。。
32 What the hell are you doing taking my stash 你敢偷我的东西?
33 Cough it up, you little bitch吐出来,小子
34 it seems pretty easy to get to the bottom of this 要搞清楚很容易
35 hang in there , man坚持住,兄弟
36 Playing by yourself独来独往
37 Some one's thrown the glove down on you有人向你挑战
38 I don't deal in the claim people make. 我不管你怎么说
39 I have a duty to maintain order there 维持秩序,是我的职责
40 There's larger agenda than yours 别只顾着打自己的小算盘
41 I'd be glad to see you go down 我乐意看你倒下
42 You're gonna have to run an errand for me 你得帮我做件事
42 Fighting dirty 耍阴招
43 Without rules, we're nothing but savages没规不成方圆
44 I'm done talking. 我说完了
页:
[1]