找回密码
 注册入学

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 776|回复: 0

料理鼠王中英字幕

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2013-5-13 12:40:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Although each of the world's countries   虽然全世界每个国家都在争论这个事实
would like to dispute this fact, we French know the truth: 但是我们法国人知道真相
The best food in the world is made in France.   全世界最好的料理出自法国
The best food in France is made in Paris.   法国最好的料理出自巴黎
And the best food in Paris, some say, is made by Chef Auguste Gusteau.
巴黎最好的料理有些人说是出自食神古斯多
Gusteau's restaurant is the toast of Paris, 食神餐厅是巴黎著名的餐厅
booked five months in advance.   必须五个月前订位
And his dazzling ascent to the top of fine French cuisine 食神荣登法国料理界之冠的过程
has made his competitors envious.令对手嫉妒
He is the youngest chef ever to achieve a five-star rating.
他是获得五星级荣耀最年轻的厨师
Chef Gusteau's cookbook, Anyone Can Cook! 食神的烹饪书 《料理非难事》
climbed to the top of the bestseller list. 成为畅销书排行榜第一名
But not everyone celebrates its success. 但不是每个人都乐见他的成功
Amusing title, Anyone Can Cook! 料理鼠王 台湾三区 整理:插班生
  (柯伯-美食评论家-冷面食客) 有趣的书名 《料理非难事》
What's even more amusing is that Gusteau actually seems to believe it.
更有趣的是 食神居然会轻易的下了注解
I, on the other hand, Teak ously.   我认为料理是严肃的事情
And, no, I don't think anyone can do it.所以我不认为人人都会料理
 
This is me.   这是我
I think it's apparent I need to rethink my life a little bit.   我显然需要重新思考一下我的生活
What's my problem?   我的问题是什么呢?
First of all, I'm a rat.   首先我是老鼠
Which means life is hard.   嗯!这表示生活不容易啊!
And second, I have a highly developed ense of taste and smell.
第二、我有非常发达的味觉和嗅觉
  面粉、蛋、糖,嗯!香草豆
Flour, eggs, sugar, vanilla bean...  Oh! Small twist of lemon.   哦!一小片柠檬
Whoa, you can smell all that? You have a gift. 喔!这些你都闻得出来?你有天赋耶!
This is Emile, my brother.  He's easily impressed.   他是大米,我哥哥很会大惊小怪的
So you can smell ingredients? So what?  好吧!你闻得出食材那又怎样?
This is my dad. He's never impressed.   他是我爸,他一向见怪不怪
He also happens to be the leader of our clan.   刚好他也是我们族群的领袖呢
So, what's wrong with having highly developed senses?  有非常发达的感官有什么不对吗?
- Whoa, whoa, whoa! Don't eat that! - What's going on here?
嗯!喂喂喂喂!你别吃那个啊 我…我怎么了我?
Turns out that funny smell was rat poison.   原来那奇怪的气味是老鼠药耶
Suddenly, Dad didn't think my talent was useless. 然间我爸不再认为我的天赋没有用了
I was feeling pretty good about my gift,   有这样的天赋我觉得挺不错的
until Dad gave me a job.   直到我爸派给我一个工作
Clean.   安全   Clean.   安全   That's right. Poison checker. 没错, 毒药检查员
Cleanerific.   Cleanerino.   非常安全   Close to godliness.   近乎纯净
Which means clean You know, cleanliness is close to...
  意思是安全   你知道因为纯净就没有……
Never mind. Move on.   算了 算了… 下一位
Well, it made my dad proud.  这让我爸感到骄傲呢
Now, don't you feel better, Remy? You've helped a noble cause.
  小米,你是不是觉得光荣呢? 嗯?  你对我们有伟大的贡献
Noble? We're thieves, Dad.   伟大? 我们是小偷耶! 爸!
And what we're stealing is,   let's face it, garbage.   而且我们偷的是, 老实说吧! 垃圾
It isn't stealing if no one wants it.   没有人要的东西就不算偷
If no one wants it, why are we stealing it?   既然没人要那我们又为什么要去偷呢?
  - 我们能不能不要再争论这些了   - 就说我们意见不同好了 .
Let's just say we have different points of view. This much I knew:   至少我知道一点
If you are what you eat, then I only want to eat the good stuff.
  如果吃可以影响身心  那么我只想吃好的
But to my dad...   可是对我爸来说…
Food is fuel.   食物是燃料
You get picky about what you put in the tank, your engine is gonna die.
  你对油箱里的燃料都这么挑剔的话  引擎会挂掉
Now shut up and eat your garbage.   好了闭嘴,吃你的垃圾
Look, if we're going to be thieves,   爸 既然我们要当小偷
why not steal the good stuff in the kitchen,   为什么不偷厨房里的好东西呢?
where nothing is poisoned?   那些没有毒的食物啊?
First of all, we are not thieves.   第一点,我们不是什么小偷
Secondly, stay out of the kitchen and away from the humans.
 第二点,别靠近厨房  也别靠近人类
It's dangerous.   会有危险
I know I'm supposed to hate humans,   我知道我该痛恨人类
but there's something about them.   可是他们有某种能耐
They don't just survive. They discover, they create. 他们与众不同 他们会发明,会创造
I mean, just look at what they do with food.  看他们怎样烹调食物你就知道啦
How can I describe it?  我该怎么形容呢?
Good food is like music you can taste, color you can smell.
美食就象吃得到的音乐  闻得到的颜色
There is excellence all around you.   你随时随地都可以接触到的
You need only be aware to stop and savor it.  只要你停下脚步去细细品尝
Oh, Gusteau was right.   哦!食神说得对
Oh, mmm, yeah.   哦! 嗯! 对!
Oh, amazing.   太棒了
Each flavor was totally unique.   每一种味道都独树一格
But combine one flavor with another,   可是一种味道混合另一种味道
and something new was created.   又创造出新的味道   嗯!
So now I had a secret life.   所以现在我有了秘密的生活   哼!
The only one who knew about it was Emile.   知道这件事情的只有大米
Hey, Emile. Emile.   噗嘶、嘿、大米、大米
I found a mushroom.   我找到一朵蘑菇
Come on, you're good at hiding food.   Help me find a good place to put this.
 快点,你很会藏东西   帮我找个好地方藏起来
He doesn't understand me,   but I can be myself around him.
大米很单纯,跟他在一起   我可以做我自己
Why are you walking like that?   你为什么要这样走路啊?
I don't want to constantly have to wash my paws.   我们不是随时随地都能洗脚的
Did you ever think about how we walk on the same paws
用在地上爬的脚 再把吃的东西放进嘴巴里?
that we handle food with? You ever think about what we put into our mouths?
你有没有想过我们吃进过多少细菌?
All the time.   我想过啦
When I eat, I don't want to taste everywhere my paws have been.
  我吃的东西不希望里面有臭脚丫的味道
Well, go ahead.   好,随你便啊
But if Dad sees you walking like that,he's not going to like it.
  不过爸要是看到你这样走路他不会喜欢的
What have you got there?   那是什么啊?
Ah, oh, oh...   哦! 哦...
You found cheese?   你找到起司啦
And not just any cheese.Tomme de ch鑦re de pays!
 而且不是普通的起司是阿尔卑斯山羊起司呢
That would go beautifully with my mushroom.  配我的蘑菇一定很好吃
And...   嗯!   还有...还有还有嗯
This rosemary! This rosemary   哦! 这迷迭香   这迷迭香嗯 加上嗯 也许 也许
with maybe with a few drops from this sweet grass.   再加上几滴这甜甜的草
Well, throw it on the pile, I guess, and then we'II... You know...
  好,把它丢进垃圾堆然后我们再去…
We don't want to throw this inwith the garbage. This is special.
  我们不能把这个丢进那堆垃圾里   这个很特别
But we're supposed to return to the colony   可是我们应该在天黑以前回到鼠窝
不然你知道爸会…
before sundown or, you know, Dad's gonna...   Emile!   大米这…
There are possibilities unexplored here.   这里有好多新鲜的事等着我们
We got to cook this.   我们要创造新口味
Now, exactly how we cook this is the real question...   可是要怎么煮这才是问题所在
Yeah.   唔…有了!
The key is to keep turning it.   重点在於要不断的搅拌
Get the smoky flavor nice and even.   才能让香气饱满均匀
That storm's getting closer.   暴风雨快来了
Hey, Remy, you think that maybe we shouldn't be so...   嘿!小米
  我们是不是不应该太靠近…   啊!……   唉呀!   唉哟!
You got to taste this!   哦!你一定得尝尝这个
  This is... It's got this kind of...   It's burny, melty...
  这是…哦!它有一种嗯…   烤过的、融化的   不完全是烟熏的味道…
  It's not really a smoky taste.   It's a certain... It's kind of like a...
  它有点像是,咻…你知道…   它有这种砰砰、轰的味道是不是?
  It's got, like, this "ba-boom, zap" kind of taste. Don't you think?
  - What would you call that flavor?
  - Lightning-y?
  - 这种味道该怎么说?   - 劈里啪啦 .
  Yeah. It's lightning-y!   We got to do that again.
  对 劈里啪啦   哦!我们得再做一次
  Okay, when the next storm comes, we'll go up on the roof...
  好,下次暴风雨来的时候 我们要上屋顶
  I know what this needs! Saffron! A little saffron would make this!
  喔!我知道我需要什么了,番红花   有了番红花我就大功告成
  Saffron. Why do I get the feeling   番红花,为什么我觉得它…
  - it's in the kitchen?
  - It's in the kitchen.
  - 它应该厨房   - 它应该厨房
  Saffron.   - Not good.   嗯!番红花   不妙
  Saffron.   番红花
  Don't like it. She's gonna wake up.   大事不妙,她随时会醒来
  I've been down here a million times.   我到这来过好多次了
  She turns on the cooking channel,boom, she never wakes up.她开烹饪频道,碰!倒头就睡
  You've been here a million times?   你到这来过好多次?
  I'm telling you, saffron will be just the thing. Gusteau swears by it.
  相信我,我们绝对需要番红花   它是食神的法宝
  Okay. Who's Gusteau?   好吧,食神是谁?
  Just the greatest chef in the world.Wrote this cookbook.
  他是全世界最伟大的厨师   这本书的作者   料理非难事
  Wait. You read?   慢…慢点,你…看书?
  - Well, not excessively.   - Oh, man. Does Dad know?
  - 嗯!看得也不是很多啦   - 喔,天啊!爸知道吗? .
  You could fill a book, a lot of books, with things Dad doesn't know.
  一本书里面可以有…  很多书里面,有很多爸不知道的事
  And they have, which is why I read. Which is also our secret.
  这些书有,所以我才看 这也是我们的秘密
  I don't like secrets.   我不喜欢秘密
  All this cooking and reading and TV-watching   偷偷的做菜,还还还…看书
  还偷偷看电视   这些…做菜看书
  while we read and cook.It's like you're involving me in crime, and I let you.
  我怎么好象变成你的共犯 我却允许你,我是不是有毛病啊?
  Why do I let you?What's taking those kids so long?   那两个孩子怎么还没回来?
  Ah, I'Aquila saffron. Italian. Huh?   啊!亚桂拉番红花来自意大利
  Gusteau says it's excellent.   Good thing the old lady is a food love...
食神说这东西很棒   幸好老婆婆是美食爱好…
Forget mystique. This is about your cooking. 忘掉奥妙的技巧 重点在于你的料理,以及…
Hey! That's Gusteau. Emile, look.   嘿!那是食神,大米你看
Great cookingis not for the faint of heart.   胆小的人做不出精湛的美食
Great cooking is not for the faint of heart. You must be imaginative, strong hearted.
  只要有想像力,还要有决心
You must try things that may not work.   千万不要怕失败
And you must not let anyone define your limits   
也不要因为出身低 就让别人限制了你发展的机会
because of where you come from.Your only limit is your soul.   你的成败在于你的心
What I say is true. Anyone can cook.But only the fearless can be great.
  我说的是真话 任何人都会烹饪 但是只有勇者才会成功
Pure poetry.   哦!金玉良言
But it was not to last.   可是好景不长
Gusteau's restaurant lost one of its five stars   法国顶尖美食评论家   食神餐厅
  柯伯的一篇苛刻的评论   让食神餐厅丧失五颗星里的一颗星
after a scathing review by France's top food critic, Anton Ego.
It was a severe blow to Gusteau,   这对食神是严重的打击
and the brokenhearted chef died shortly afterwards,   这心碎的厨师不久就过世了
which, according to tradition, meant the loss of another star. 根据传统这表示又丧失一颗心
Gusteau is dead?   食神…死了?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册入学

本版积分规则

联系我们|Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|滚动|柠檬大学 ( 京ICP备13050917号-2 )

GMT+8, 2025-8-23 03:32 , Processed in 0.036103 second(s), 15 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.5 Licensed

© 2001-2025 Discuz! Team.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表